Sunday 2 March 2008

18 - 0


'Number of people registering an interest in Gold DoE - attendance at first Gold DoE meeting'.

"Disappointing..." was the response from the coach.

This means that AT LEAST 18 people had not looked at the website last week. Considering I gave details of the site and the need to check it on the last letter I sent home and I have placed posters around school with the same information on, you will understand my concern!

This is how I am going to communicate to you the information you need for Poland. It is up to you to check, I have done my bit!

I will provide another opportunity to for you to meet me on TUESDAY (4th March) BREAK 1 in M2 (be there by 10:55) to organise teams for the Gold DoE and begin preparing the O.A.P form (please read the previous post). You will obviously have a week and a half less time, but it is still immensely 'do-able' if you share the jobs out and get on with it!

REMEMBER: PARENTS EVENING THIS THURSDAY (6th MARCH @ 6pm in DRAMA STUDIO)

Last piece of information FOR ALL STUDENTS GOING TO POLAND:
I will place a copy of the latest post outside my room so it will be even easier for you to see if you are up to date. Please mention this post to anyone you see from the Poland trip.

No comments: